Tangier shore excursion
On this gorgeous shore excursion, you will get to visit Hercules’s cave, the Kasbah district, and the old Medina of the Grand Socco and many other places that are as breathtaking as these ones.
This Tangier Shore Excursion will leave you in calming awe. You will be led to discover the secrets of “The city of strangers”, Tangier is renowned for being Morocco’s melting pot. Over the years, it has been home to many cultures from all over the world, including Portuguese, British, French, Spanish, And Romans.
By booking our Tangier Shore Excursion, you’re giving yourself the chance to enrich your cultural knowledge and taste some mean Moroccan cuisine.
- Discover Hercules’ enchanting cave.
- Visit the Kasbah district - next to Tangier’s port.
- Visit the Petit socco and browse at your leisure.
- Discover the different enchanting aromas of Tangier’s souks.
- Wander through Tangier’s port and witness fishermen go on with their day-to-day errands
SignatureMorocco’s driver and tour guide will pick you up from your accommodation.
After being picked up, you will then be led to get a panoramic view of Tangier’s surroundings. You will get the chance to see the Sparkle Cape which happens to be located at the extreme northwest of Africa.
You will then be taken to visit Hercules’ cave, this used to be a shelter for the brave hero that separated Africa from Europe. From there, you will get a splendid view of the straits of Gibraltar, as well as the Atlantic ocean.
Your eyes will be thankful for this opportunity, and your soul will be completely cleansed once you lay your eyes one these marvelous landscapes. Your tour guide will then take you to the Kasbah districtthat’s next to the port. This place is filled with Craftsmen that do their profession with a Moroccan passion.
After spending some time, you will then be taken to the Petit Socco ( Small Souk (market)) which is home to numerous hotels that have been honored by many celebrity visits, such as Matisse, Camille Saint Saens, and even Paul Bowles!
You will be dropped off at your original pickup point going through the gorgeous Rif mountains.
Good to know
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco qualified Guide.
- Admissions to Monuments.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.