On this Ouzoud waterfalls day trip will get visit the Ouzoud Cascades. You will feast your eyes on the biggest waterfall in Morocco and all of North Africa.
This God-made masterpiece has a rushing height of 110 meters into the river. This is definitely something to see.
- Visit Ouzoud’s most attractive spot - Ouzoud waterfalls.
- Discover how olives are cultivated in this area.
- Delight in an amazing Moroccan lunch.
- Admire the surrounding landscapes and gorgeous waterfalls
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech and depart for the Ouzoud Waterfalls. You will get there by going through the High Atlas area. These waterfalls are the most gorgeous in all of North Africa. Its name is derived from the Berber word “Ouzoud” which means Olive.
This refers to the cultivation of olives in the area. This high rushing waterfall will certainly captivate your should and you’ll surely love your excursion.
You will be offered an optional lunch time. Your Signature Morocco tour guide will recommend amazing restaurants for you to delight in its tasty cuisine. You will then have some free time to explore this wonder and admire the landscapes.
You will be dropped off at your accommodation in Marrakech once you’re done discovering these gorgeous waterfalls.
Good to know
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco qualified Guide.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.
Ouzoud waterfalls day trip
From: $250 / per pax Minimum two pax