Day trip from Marrakech to Ouarzazate
This city was built in 1928, it is considered to be the main starting point for many trips int the desert and the south of Morocco.
You will visit the gorgeous Ait Ben haddou and other UNESCO world heritage sites. You will get the chance to see some incredible monuments and highly adored places by people from all over the world. Including hollywood directors.
The Kasbah Taourirt stands to be the main attraction of many people, and with Signature Morocco you will get the chance to visit it as well.
- Visit Ouarzazate and its key spots.
- Discover the artistic Ait Benhaddou.
- Spend a leisurely time at Kasbah Taourirt.
- Delight in Moroccan meals - made with love and appreciation.
- Learn about the history of Ouarzazate
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech. You will depart for Ouarzazate Ait Benhaddou Day Trip when you see your driver smiling happily at you.
You will be taken through the scenic route of Tizi N’Tichka and make a stop at Ait Benhaddou, where you will meet up with the rest of our staff. This gorgeous Kasbah is home to many Hollywood blockbusters such as The Gladiator, Laurence of Arabia, and many other movies.
You will have an optional lunch, where your tour guide will advise you on which restaurant to choose. After getting a bellyful of tasty Moroccan food, you will continue to the Kasbah Taourirt that remains the main attraction for tourists, and it has its reasons. This former Glaoui Palace was built in the 19th century and reached a peak of importance in the early 1900s.
You will be dropped off at your accommodation in Marrakech, we hope you enjoyed your Ouarzazate Ait Benhaddou Day Trip from Marrakech.
Good to know
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco qualified Guide.
- Admissions to monuments.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.