8-day Morocco for teens
Live the magic of Morocco in this exciting adventure specially designed for families with teenage kids, 12 years and over. You will wander through the gorgeous Marrakech and its buzzing medina, explore the wonderful Todra gorge and witness the amazing Ait Benhaddou, host of various blockbuster movies. Not only that, but you’ll also camel trek through the desert and spend a lovely time in the beachside city, Essaouira.
NOTE: the presence of the tour leader may be in a different vehicle.
- Marrakech - Djemaa el Fna square and souks
- Bahia Palace - a 19th-century palatial residence - Koutoubia Mosque
- High Atlas Mountains - Gorgeous mountains
- Erg Chebii - 150m high sand dunes
- Dades gorge - Rose filled the valley
- Todra gorge - Morocco’s grand canyon
- Ait Benhaddou - a fortified village
- Merzouga - Dunning into the Sahara
- Ouarzazate - Hollywood blockbuster film set
Arrive in Casablanca, where you are met by Signature Morocco representative who will escort you by private vehicle to your hotel and assist you with check-in.
After having a delicious breakfast you will head south to the film capital of North Africa - Ourrzazate. After luck you will have the chance to take an optional tour of the studio thats famous for being host to many blockbuster movies such as the Gladiators and the James Bonds’ film series. You also have the option of booking a quad biking excursion to explore this place more.
In the morning of day 3 you will have a relaxing drive towards Erg Chebbi while making a stop by 14th-century irrigation well where you’ll learn how wells are made. Later on, you’ll make a stop for a delicious Moroccan lunch and have a relaxing swim. Afterward, you’ll head towards Merzouga. After mounting up and getting into the vast desert you’ll have an enjoyable ride that will take your breath away. You will spend the night beneath the starlit skies of the desert and besides the smooth sounds of Moroccan music.
After having a delicious breakfast in the desert you will climb back onto your mounts and head out of the desert. You will stop at Todra gorge for lunch, at this 1000ft gorge you will definitely see the similarity between this and the grand canyon. In the afternoon you will continue to Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO-listed place that boasts amazing Kasbahs.
After leaving Ait Benhaddou, you will pass over the beautiful Atlas mountains as you head to Essaouira on the Atlantic coast.
You are going to explore Essaouira at your leisure on this day, this wonderful little city dates back to the 15th century when the Portuguese first fortified this place. Essaouira has amazing beaches, gorgeous cafes to relax at and just the friendliest locals. You won’t get lost in this town because all of the city gates lead to the Medina, where you’ll find the lovely beach with its golden sands. Numerous Cafes with terraces are right in front of the beaches. You can also indulge in some different activities such as Quad biking, surfing, horse trekking or windsurfing, or alternatively, you could sit by the lovely beach and enjoy your time
You will return to your hotel in Marrakech after breakfast for your final night. Once you’re there you will have some free time to relax by the pool at your hotel. In the afternoon you will start your guided tour of Marrakech and you will visit the famous Djemaa El Fna and have your last group meal. This amazing square simply has it all, snake charmers, dancers, henna artists and much more.
Your tour ends on Saturday after checking out of the hotel and enjoying your delicious Moroccan Breakfast
Good to know
- 7 Nights Accommodation in nice 4* properties on bed & breakfast basis
- 4x4 Transfer To & From the Desert Camp site.
- Dinners are included in Days 2, 3 & 4.
- Professional and English speaking tour guide (Expert English Speaking Guide).
- All transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or Car with Private Driver throughout the Journey with Wifi on Board
- Road tolls and taxes
- Camel Ride to witness the sunriseSpecialist local guides at some sites
- Admissions to monuments
What's not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping kitty: USD $20-30, paid in USD or local currency
- Tour guide tipping (Not mandatory, it is a treat from the clients to the guide and depends on their satisfaction)
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.