Marrakech shore excursion from Agadir
Your Marrakech shore excursion from Agadir will take you to see the wonders of Marrakech. The medina, its ancient ramparts, and the haunting stories.
You will visit Marrakech’s touristic features such as the Koutoubia minaret, and the Saadian tombs; This gorgeous place is filled with daunting memories and amazing stories. You will also get to visit the Bahia palace that stands to be one of Marrakech’s key points.
Jaques Majorelle was honored to have one of his designs in Marrakech. The Majorelle gardens will take your breath away, especially with its artistic feel and gorgeous colours
- Start your day by Visiting the Magnificent Majorelle Gardens.
- Visit the 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque.
- Visit the Palais Bahia - 19th-century landmark.
- Visit the Saadien Tombs.
- Discover the amazing works of art at Dar Si Said Museum.
You will be picked up from the Agadir port, and you will depart to Marrakech via the highway. Your tour will start with the gorgeous landmark and its ancient minaret.
You will visit the Koutoubia Mosque its 12th-century minaret. And then move on to the Bahia Palace, this 19th-century masterpiece provides a unique vibe that can be felt by anyone who visits.
You will then be taken to Dar Si Said Museum and let the artist in you rejoice.
You will have an optional lunch and your guide will advise you on which restaurant to choose. The Djemaa El Fna square is vast and provides an amazing, authentic Moroccan feel. Browse at your leisure and you’ll certainly enjoy the spices, carpets and jewellery.
You will be taken back to the port in Agadir by your SignatureMorocco driver.
Good to know
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco qualified Guide.
- Admissions to Monuments.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.