Spend this week a little differently. Head to Marrakech and explore this magical city, Camel trek through the vast Sahara desert and have a memorable night under the stars and besides the cozy bonfire, or relax by the beach in Essaouira on the Atlantic coast listening to the smooth sounds of the waves.
Marrakech Express Trip highlights :
- Essaouira - Amazing beaches and a lively fishing village.
- Zagora - Camel trekking and discovering berber camps.
- Marrakech - Explore this magical city independently and enjoy the souks and historical monuments.
Hello Morocco! After your transfer from the airport to our joining hotel, you will have plenty of time to relax by the pool prior to the pre-departure meeting at 18:00 where you will get to meet the rest of the travellers.
Before arriving to the actual activity, you will get to enjoy the scenery on the way as we drive over the High atlas heading to Zagora. We will take the Draa Valley route, a green land full of palmeries and gorgeous scenes. Then it is time to meet Sahar’s pride, besides the desert, camels! you will trek your way through the vast desert heading to our Berber Camp. You will delight in amazing food and enjoy local music while laying under the magical skies of the desert.
You will bid the desert farewell and travel back to Marrakech with a delicious surprise on the way. After lunch you will arrive at Marrakech and have dinner at Djemaa El Fna square (paid independently).
After having a Moroccan breakfast you will take an enjoyable drive to Essaouira, this colourful fishing town has an ancient history that dates to the 15th century and possesses Portuguese fortifications. You can either relax at the sunny beach or explore the UNESCO-listed medina with its gorgeous sooks and workshops. All the gates lead to the gorgeous medina so getting lost is a long shot, and the locals are kind enough to guide you through. The beach is located in the front of the Medina and modern cafes with terraces are all over the place, both are ideal to spend an enjoyable time at and gather your thoughts with a Moroccan flavour. The artists shops are also quite an enjoyable sight as you can purchase souvenirs and art from this place. Browse art, buy marvellous carpets or relax by the beach sipping on delicious Moroccan mint tea as the sun sets before your eyes. Optional activities such as quad biking, horse trekking, wind surfing or ride the waves at this gorgeous beach. A night out at this gorgeous city is all you need to have a wonderful time.
After having a delicious breakfast while gazing at the atlantic, you can enjoy your time independently and explore this wonderful city. The hotel checkout is at 12 noon and the adventure sadly ends here. If you still want to keep on enjoying this adventure and end your holiday in Marrakech, you can check more information below.
Good to know
- Transfers in private vehicles ( 4x4 or mini/van touring cars)
- Breakfast (4) dinner (2), Berber camp dinner is included
- Transfer from the Marrakech airport on day 1
- Essaouira - Free time and an amazing beach experience
- Road tolls and taxes
- Entrance fees to included sites
- Three nights in a gorgeous 3-star hotel and 1-night camping in the Sahara
- Night Berber camp and Sahara camel trek
- English speaking tour guide
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.
Marrakech Express – 5 Days