3-day Marrakech desert tours
Marrakech to Merzouga 3 days desert tour
Departing from Marrakech: a 3-day private desert tour to Merzouga that will cleanse your soul.
Signature Morocco provides the opportunity to authentically explore Morocco and its gorgeous desert. You will definitely love its gorgeous oases, the beautiful Kasbahs, and its golden desert. Not only that, but you’ll also enjoy a leisurely trek across the desert. Our camels are adorable and our tour guides will be guiding you along the way. Sleep beneath the starlit skies and cozy up next to a shining bonfire. Our private desert tour to Merzouga will be soul cleansing and you’ll appreciate every moment.
Note: If you choose to upgrade to a deluxe camp with an ensuite, a 70Euros per person fee will apply. Please make this request at the time of your booking
Our 3 days private desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga highlights:
- Traveling through the High Atlas mountains via the Tizi-n-tichka pass.
- A gorgeous night beneath the starlit skies, and traditional nomadic music.
- A visit to the Berber village of Ait Ben Haddou. Hollywood’s Hollywood.
- Explore the countryside as you pass through Rose Valley. The famous annual Festival of Roses.
- Traveling through Todra and Dades valley.
- Gorgeous sunsets and sunrises.
On our 3 days desert tour from Marrakech, it’s a Signature Morocco guarantee that you’ll have the time of your life. You will start out in the morning at precisely 7:30 am.
Your Signature Morocco driver will be using the High Atlas Mountain, that means that you will be going through the gorgeous Tizi-n-Tichka pass. You will have frequent stops so that you can stretch out your legs and grab some amazing pictures.
All of our previous guests have been fascinated by the UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites. Sites like Ait Ben Haddou - Hollywood’s Hollywood - and the Kasbah Taourirt. You will then carry on with your journey heading towards Ouarzazate. You will be going through the valley of roses to Boumalne Dades.
After arriving at our boutique guest house, you will have a leisurely meal and overnight there. Day two is just around the corner, and usually, day two is always more exciting.
You will have a delicious breakfast, and then continue on with your journey via the 1001 Kasbahs road.
You will enjoy a leisurely stroll along the bank of the Todra river and admire the gorgeous cliffs of Todra Gorge.
You will have a delicious lunch in the Gorge before heading off to golden Merzouga. You will meet with your camel caravan at Erg chebby, and begin your camel trek over the sand dunes after you’re done petting your camel. That usually takes a while.
After having the trek of your life, you will return to our secure Sahara desert camp for some rest. You will dine in the middle of the desert, and lay beneath the starlit skies of the desert.
Your Moroccan dinner will change your taste buds, but it’s well worth.
Good to know
- English speaking tour guide/driver.
- Air-conditioned 4x4 with Wifi on Board.
- The first night will be spent at Hotel Babylon or Auberge Panorama.
- The second night will be spent in our shared Desert Camp on Half Board Basis.
- A guided camel ride.
- A gorgeous sunset to witness.
- Drop off at your original pick up point.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.