2-day Marrakech desert tours
2-day Marrakech desert tours
From Marrakech to Zagora. Embark on this gorgeous desert tours from Marrakech 2 days You’ll be delighted.
You’ll definitely love your stay in Morocco. There isn’t any shortage of places to visit, and that makes us, at Signature Morocco, even more excited. You will have an amazing journey, passing through gorgeous landscapes and exploring what Morocco has to offer. See for yourself and discover the Morocco Sahara Desert in its entirety with Signature Morocco.
Is there going to be a lot of traveling? Yes. Is it going to be the best time of your life? God, yes.
Trekking across the desert is an experience that keeps getting better each time you do it. It never gets boring, and the camels never cease to disappoint you. Spend an amazing time and lay beneath the starlit skies of the desert on our 2 days Marrakech desert tours.
- Traveling via the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains.
- Camel trekking across the infinite desert.
- Spending an amazing night at our Sahara desert camp. Secure, authentic, and just gorgeous.
- Visit the Kasbah Ait Ben haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site.
- Visit the amazing Draa Valley and its mesmerizing scenery.
- Explore the Berber town of Ouarzazate and the Taourirt Kasbah
Our Signature Morocco tour guide will pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakech at 7:30 in the morning. You’ll pas via the Tizi-n-tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains.
The road to Zagora will be filled with gorgeous landscapes, amazing photographies, and just the most splendid time.
You will have the opportunity to pass through gorgeous Berber villages on the way, and you will enjoy a visit to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. This World Heritage-listed site has been home to various Hollywood movies. And directors from all over the world adore this place.
Ouarzazate and beauty?
You will have a leisurely lunch in Ouarzazate, and then carry on with your 2 days desert tour from Marrakech. You will pay for the village of Agdez a visit and travel through the Draa valley. The date palms will take your breath away and the welcoming shade it offers is just beautiful to see.
Lovely camels, high sand dunes.
You will enjoy a camel trek across the vast desert in the afternoon. You will witness a gorgeous sunset before heading back to our Sahara desert camp, where you’ll delight in a Moroccan dinner and get entertained by local nomads.
Lovely camels, Over the high sand dunes.
You will have an amazing time in the desert with Signature Morocco. Everything will be provided, your only task is to have fun.
After having a leisurely breakfast, you will hop onto your camel once again and witness a sunrise this time. It may be a different experience, but it’s equally gorgeous. You will then depart for Ouarzazate, where you’ll visit Tifoultout Kasbah and have lunch there.
Your journey back to Marrakech will be in the afternoon. Your desert tour from Marrakech 2 days ends when your Signature Morocco tour guide drives you back at your accommodation in Marrakech
Good to know
- English speaking tour guide/driver.
- Pick up from your accommodation.
- Overnight the desert camp in Erg Chebbi on Half Board Basis.
- A guided camel ride.
- Drop off at your original pick up point.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.