Enjoy Marrakech differently and step into an outlandish world of amazing artists and snake charmers. Just a short flight from Europe that will definitely set you up for your next week. Discover ancient Kasbahs and vibrant souks.
Marrakech & Ait Benhaddou tours highlights :
- Rugged high atlas mountains
- Bahia Palace and Koutoubia mosque
- Ait Benhaddou - UNESCO listed Kasbah
- Marrakech - UNESCO-listed Place, Djemaa El Fna
You have arrived to Morocco, welcome! You will be transferred to your hotel that’s close the medina and spend the remainder of the day at ease. There’s also a possibility to go out and explore the gorgeous Djemaa El Fna in the evening. Get amazed with the snake charmers and the fortune tellers and delight on some amazing juice made by local farmers/sellers. Food stalls are also quite a treat if you like discovering other tastes. You will be entertained for the whole evening while in Djemaa El Fna, this place will definitely capture your essence and you’ll fall in love with this amazing square
You will have a town guide and learn about this amazing city and its bustling souks. The souks are winding streets of stalls and small businesses that sell amazing Moroccan goods. You’ll also pay a visit to the Quraanic schools to learn about the islamic culture in Morocco.
The rest of the day is a free day, and you can explore the gorgeous Marrakech at ease, we recommend visiting the Bahia Palace and the Saadian tombs, or take a horse-drawn carriage ride to the Jardins of Majorelle. Consider visiting the hivernage with its upmarket cafes.
You will depart across the plain of Haouz in the morning, and into the rugged High Atlas Mountains. Heading towards the famous UNESCO-listed Kasbahs of Ait Benhaddou, you will definitely adore the scenery en route. Movies such as Lawrence of arabia and Jesus of Nazareth and many more were all filmed at Ait Benhaddou. Film directors from all over Hollywood love this place for its antique and unique setting. This place was once a significant stop of gold traders, salt and even slave traders, so this place comes with such a unique history. After exploring this UNESCO-listed place, you will journey back to Marrakech for your final night.
After breakfast and checking out of the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport and your journey ends
Good to know
- Daily breakfast and 1 lunch
- 3 nights 4-star accommodation (Deluxe hotel options are available on request)
- Guided tours of Marrakech and Ait Benhaddou
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport transfer upon arrival and departure
- Tour guide for all of day 3 and licensed services of local guides for touring in Marrakech on day 2
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.
Marrakech & Ait Benhaddou – 4 Days