Half Day Tangier City Tour
Tangier is Morocco’s melting pot. It had many settlements such as Vandals, Arabs, Portuguese, British, and French. You will definitely enjoy your time spent here and you’ll appreciate its amazing culture.k
- Visit the Sparkle Cap.
- Discover Hercules’ ancient cave.
- Roam through Tangier and enjoy its various features.
- Catch a glimpse of the Kasbah district - near Tangier’s port.
- Browse the shops where craftsmen set their amazing makes.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Tangier.
Signature Morocco guide with This Half Day Tangier City Tour will take you through this wondrous city. You will get to visit the Sparkle Cape at the extreme northwest of Africa and the renowned Hercules cave. This man had separated Africa from Europe and that was an achievement that could not go unnoticed.
This Half Day Tangier City Tour will also take you through Tangier. Leading you to the Kasbah district next to the port, where the crafty craftsmen have set up shop. Gaze into the beautiful minaret that overlooks the sea. Enjoy this amazing opportunity and explore the exceptional view of the strait of Gibraltar and the Atlantic ocean as well.
You will be led to the Kasbah district that’s situated next to the port. The old medina is filled with craftsmen that are just exceptional at what they do. Roam the big souk and browse at ease, this place has taken guests from all over the world such ass Camille Saint-Seans, Paul Bowles, and Matisse.
Your Half Day Tangier City Tour ends here, and you will be transferred back to your accommodation.
Good to know
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco qualified Guide.
- Admissions to monuments.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.