Fes walking tour
Fez Medina 4-Hour Guided walking tour
Explore Fez in this Fes walking tour of the medina, learn about new cultures and discover the rich history of this imperial city. A professional, official guide will take you through Fez and you’ll visit the world’s largest walled cities.
- Pricing applies to all travelers
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 18
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Walking for a fair amount of time
- Unless booked within 7 days of Travel, your confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Your Fez Medina 4-Hour Guided walking tour starts upon meeting your guide while at your accommodation.
You will explore the gorgeous narrow streets of Fez, that are lined with fresh fruit and mounds of spices. You’ll surely love these classic art objects of Morocco, explore the mosques in Fez such as the Quaraouiyine Mosque that was founded by Fatima el Fihri in 859 and the Andalusian mosque that dates back all the way to 860. Non-muslims are not permitted to enter the mosque.
See the Batha palace that’s now a museum of arts and Moroccan traditions, and the gorgeous fountains such as the Nejjarine fountain. Next up you’ll visit the Chouwara tanneries and the Attarine souk which happens to be on of the liveliest in Fez and marvel at the gorgeous Bab boujloud with its green and blue ceramics.
At the end of this day trip from Morocco, you will walk back to your accommodation with your tour guide.
Good to know
- Expert Signature Qualified Guide.
- Pickup and drop off from your accommodation
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuity (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Parking fees
- Hotel drop off
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.