Fez Cooking School Experience
Book this Fez Cooking School Experience, the spiritual capital of Morocco. Fes is home to the most classy and diverse cuisine. And there’s no better place to learn Moroccan delights other than the gorgeous Fes. Discover Fes and Moroccan tradition through the food. Head into the souks with a professional chef as a guide and taste different delicacies, and taste the delicious food you made with the aid of a professional Chef while relaxing in the gardens and enjoying the surroundings.
You’ll enjoy the breathtaking views of the uniquely located setting of the Fes cooking school at Palais Amani. This class is a journey that’ll take you through the wonders of cuisine in Morocco and you’ll discover much more than mere recipes, you’ll discover a new tradition, a different way of life.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. (let us know at the time of booking!)
- Unavailable for individuals with walking disabilities due to the uneven surfaces
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advise at the time of booking of any dietary requirements
- Full set of recipes.
- Guided tasting visit to the local souks (applies to the 4-hour cooking workshop)
What's Not Included
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuity (optional)
The morning classes start at 10:00am, and at 15:00pm you’ll start the afternoon classes.
You’ll meet the chef in the gardens of Palais Amani and have a talk with the chef regarding the preferences and the dishes you’d like to make, as for group classes, they will cook a set menu.
After going out for about an hour wandering through the souks to buy the necessary ingredients and tasting some local delicacies, you’ll head back to the Palais for some refreshments before apronin’ up and getting ready for you cooking.
You will enjoy a four-hour journey that will take you shopping for ingredients and back at the palace for a live demonstration of the food being prepared, this journey ends with a relaxing lunch or dinner to taste the food you have made. The private cooking class has a maximum of 6 people in order to enjoy this class more and connect on a personal level with the class.
The group can be up to 10 people, where you’ll have your 4 hour cooking class, including a visit into the Medina’s local souks to get the necessary ingredients. After successfully cooking your delicious meal, you’ll enjoy that on the rooftop of the Palais Amani, gazing into the beautiful Fez.
You will leave this class with a detailed recipe and a whole new skill to show your friends back at home!
Good to know
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.
Fes Cooking School Experience