This amazing city is located 170 kilometers away from Marrakech. This gorgeous coastal city of Essaouira will captivate you, the ramparts, the cool sea breeze, and its breathtaking beach will all cleanse your soul.
Have an unforgettable experience on this Essaouira Day Trip From Marrakech.
- Visit Essaouira.
- Discover its monuments and key-spots.
- Roam the colourful souks and Sqala quarter.
- Gaze into amazing art and crafts.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech and depart for Essaouira via the Chichewa route.
Once you have arrived at this gorgeous city, you will be guided throughout the entire journey. This fortified port town is easy to visit mainly thanks to its compact port. The treasures that this happy place holds is out of this world.
Your holiday will be better with this Essaouira Day Trip From Marrakech, you will be taken to see its monuments and key spots. And that’s fairly easy and does not require a lot of walking. Every gorgeous thing is easily accessible and your expectations will be preceded.
You will be given some free time to have an optional lunch. You will be recommended on what restaurants to choose and the beautiful narrow streets and alleys will just calm you internally. You will have the option to visit the colorful souks that are not far from the Sqala quarter, browse at your leisure and acquire what catches your eye.
Good to know
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco qualified Guide.
- Lunch at a local Restaurant.
- Admissions to monuments & small tips.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.
Essaouira Day Trip From Marrakech
From: $262 / per pax Minimum two pax