Chefchaouen day trip from Tangier Ah!!! Chefchaouen, Morocco’s blue pearl. This gorgeous Rif village has its own unique charm. Narrow streets, blue colors, and tiled rooves. This gorgeous little city will make you feel like you’re touring an art book.Ah!
Your Chefchaouen day trip from Tangier will begin at Tangier. You will be taken through scenic roads that boast Morocco’s high mountains and Rif valley villages. The blue houses will light up your day and you will definitely love your stay here
- Visit Chefchaouen and enjoy its blue and lime-washed houses.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of Chefchaouen’s many restaurants.
- Discover what used to be a dungeon from the Andalusian era.
- Roam Chefchaouen at your own pace and see for yourself what makes it a coastal gem.
- Visit Uta-El-Hammam and the Medina.
Your Signature Morocco tour guide and driver will pick you up from your Accommodation in Tangier. Your Chefchaouen Day Trip from Tangier begins when you lay your eyes on our transfer vehicle.
You will depart towards Chefchaouen via Tetouan; another gorgeous little town. Once you have arrived, you will instantly feel Chefchaouen’s enchanting atmosphere. Its blue and lime-washed houses bring out a vibe that is incomparable to any other city.
You will be taken to the Terrace of a cafe, where you can enjoy the magical view of the grand Tarik-Ben-Ziad mosque. Its minaret is based off that of the Torre de Oro in Spain.
What used to be a dungeon is now an 11 crenelated tower from the Andalusian era. It exhibits perfect Spaniard architecture and its interesting setting will leave you speechless.
You will then be taken to visit Uta el-Hammam and the Medina once you’ve seen all of the above.
Not really, but it’s as tasty as Chefchaouen is gorgeous. You will be offered an optional lunch and your tour guide will advise you on restaurants that are worthy. Delight in their tasty cooking and take a free afternoon to roam the city. It is very unlikely to get lost, given that its people are too kind, and it also happens to be too small to get lost in. Plus, your tour guide will be everywhere!
Your Chefchaouen Day Trip from Tangier will end after you’ve discover Chefchaouen. You will be taken to your original pickup point via the Rif Mountains road.
Good to know
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco qualified Guide.
- Drink in one of the nicest Terraces.
- Admissions to monuments & small tips.
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.
Chefchaouen Day Trip from Tangier
From: $320 / per pax Minimum two pax