Chefchaouen is truly a thing out of this world. You will adore its blue colours and its narrow, gorgeous little streets. This Rif village has everything that your soul needs to relax. Everyone who visits this amazing town falls in love with it instantly, and we’re sure that the same will happen with you.
Book this gorgeous Chefchaouen Day Trip From Fez in order to get Morocco’s ancient, authentic feel.
- Visit Chefchaouen and enjoy its charming mountain appeal.
- Discover the Cobblestone Medina.
- Visit Outa-El-Hammam.
- Have a delightful rest at one of Chefchaouen’s terrace cafés.
- Discover Palace El Makhzan.
- Roam Chefchaouen at your own pace and see for yourself what makes it a coastal gem.
Your Signature Morocco driver will pick you up from your Accommodation in Fez. Your Chefchaouen day trip from Fez will begin once your driver excites you with their arrival.
Upon arrival to Chefchaouen, you will be met with your local guide. You will then begin with your tour with a hearty tour of this gorgeous gem. You will be taken to the Cobblestone medina, where you can visit Outa-El-Hammam and the gorgeous terraces of cafes. You will then be taken to the Palace El Makhzan.
You will be given the opportunity of an optional lunch. Your Chefchaouen Day Trip From Fez guide will recommend you on what restaurant to choose. Be sure to take their judgement in consideration, they won’t disappoint you.
This will be considered as a free afternoon. Take your time and roam this gorgeous little village.
You will be dropped to your accommodation in Fez after you’re done with your Chefchaouen day trip from Fez.
Good to know
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.
Chefchaouen Day Trip From Fes