Casablanca half day city tour
Casablanca Half-Day Private City Tour.
Here’s Casablanca! Morocco’s largest city. It’s also what pumps blood into Morocco, basically the kingdom’s heart. This economic jewel was erected during the French protectorate. And now it stands as Fez’s westernized sister.
You will get to experience both of Casablanca’s gorgeous sides. You will be taken to the heart of the medina so can you get your daily dose of Morocco, and to Casablanca’s Royal Palace and Ain Diab Corniche, where you can feel at home with a Moroccan vibe.
On this Casablanca half day city tour, you will also get a chance to visit some crucial monuments that help shape what Casablanca is now. Monuments such as the Hassan II Mosque, and the largest minaret in the world, Guinness knows!
- Visit Casablanca and its old Medina.
- Enjoy a Guided Visit of Hassan II Mosque.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the District of Habous.
- Embark on a leisurely stroll through the Ain Diab Corniche.
- Discover Casablanca’s largest minaret - 2nd worldwide.
- Have a splendid time at Rick’s Café.
Your Signature Morocco driver will be picking you up from your Casablanca accommodation.
Once that has happened, get ready to see the wonders on our Casablanca Half Day City Tour.
This will obviously be a guided tour, and that implies that your Casablanca half day city tour guide will be with you at all times. You will be told about every little detail, and since our tour guides are knowledgeable, you will also hear facts and not mere stories.
You will be guided through Casablanca, taking you to the Royal Palace, where you can gaze into its beautiful architecture. And after you’re done with that, you will be taken to the Central Market.
We tend to leave the best for last, so in that order, you will finally get to visit the architectural gem of the Minaret.
Your visit ends after you’ve seen every single key spot. You will then be dropped off to your accommodation or original pickup point.
Good to know
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco Qualified Guide.
- Admissions to Monuments
What's not Included
- Gratuity (optional)
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.