Casablanca Day Trip From Rabat
- Visit Casablanca and its old Medina.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the District of Habous.
- Embark on a leisurely stroll through the Ain Diab Corniche.
- Discover Casablanca’s largest minaret - 2nd worldwide.
- Have a splendid time at Rick’s Café.
You will be picked up from your Accommodation in Rabat .Your Casablanca Day Trip From Rabat tour guide and driver will be with for the whole journey.
You will be taken to visit Casablanca’s main touristic attractions. Including the old Medina of Casablanca, where the real magic happens!
First, you will join your Casablanca Day Trip From Rabat guide on a guided tour to see the central Market, The district of Habous, and the Ain Diab Corniche. These places will make you fall i love with Casablanca, and its population diversity will surely make you feel at home.
You will then be taken to visit Casablanca’s largest minaret in the world. It reaches a peak of 210 meters, and looks just stunning when you’re staring at it. Neck may ache for a bit but it totally is worth the hassle.
You will be offered an optional lunch at the Rick’s Café restaurant. A former American diplomat set up shop in Casablanca because he admired the city’s inevitable westernisation. Unwind at the bar, relax at its lounge and enjoy the west with a Moroccan flavour.
You will be transferred back to your accommodation in Rabat. We hope to see you next time!
Good to know
- Air Conditioned Mercedes Minivan with Wifi on Board.
- Expert Signature Morocco Qualified Guide.
What's not Included
- Personal Spending
- Suggested Lunch at Rick's Café
People that possess the US, Canadian, UK nationalities do not require a visa to enter Morocco as a tourist.
If you’re a citizen in one of the countries listed below, you do not need a visa to enter Morocco:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Denmark, European Union, Finland, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Liechtenstein, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela.
Your passport must be valid for atlas six months in order to enter Morocco. Please make sure that you stamp your passport once you’re in Morocco. That will allow you to stay for up to 90 days. Entry fees are not charged.
- You can wear clothes that are adequate to each season in Morocco.
- You can check information about the weather in Morocco.
- Not camels, we’ve got plenty.
- You may want to bring a pack to help you carry extra snacks and your bottled water. And, of course, a camera to make amazing moments immortal.
If you are to cancel your tour, your cancellation request must be written, either via fax or email.
In some cases, you are entitled to a partial refund. A standard fee will apply, as it is clearly outlined on your receipt, and Signature Morocco must receive your original voucher before your refund applies.
The following scale of charges will be applied if you cancel your tour prior to the balance due date:
- More than 40 days : 10% deposit retains + transaction fee.
- More than 30 days: 25% of the total will be charged.
- More than 15 days: 50% of the total will be charged.
- More than 08 days: 75% of the total will be charged.
- 7 days or less : 100% of the total will be charged.
No-show cases will not yield a refund.
You will be refunded once Signature Morocco has received the funds back from its suppliers (i.e. hotels, transport companies, service providers)
Unfortunately, you can not.
Reservations are required in order to have a guaranteed spot on all of our tours.
Reservations also help us determine what you might need. Otherwise, Signature Morocco will not be able to ensure that its tours to remain manageable and joyous.
You will be notified if the tour changed due to unwanted circumstances.